Our surgeons frequently assist other surgical specialities such as OB/GYN and general surgeons when pelvic organs are involved in the procedure. The following list represents the most common surgical procedures performed by Urology Northwest. Additional information about the surgery and post operative instructions can be obtained by clicking on the specific surgery.
Services and procedures.
Urology is a surgical specialty. The physicians at Urology Northwest, PS are highly trained surgeons who are well respected by their medical community peers.
- Artificial Urinary Sphincter
- Botox therapy for overactive bladder
- Cystoscopy with Bladder Biopsy
- Cystoscopy with Retrograde
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Incontinence Slings
- InterStim stage 1
- InterStim stage 2
- Laparoscopic Abdominal Sacral Colpopexy
- Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty
- Male Sling
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Post-operative bowel program
- Prostate cancer
- Prostatic Ultrasound and Biopsy
- Vasectomy reversals